R10 Venue Entry Conditions
Purchase and or use of a ticket for any and all events at R10 Venue signifies agreement to the following:
1) Tickets cannot be replaced if it is lost, stolen or destroyed and is valid only for the event for which it is issued.
2) Tickets are not transferrable or redeemable for cash.
3) Reproduction of tickets is not permitted.
4) Unless indicated otherwise, ticket prices include all applicable sale and use taxes.
5) Each ticket is a revocable license and admission may be refused upon refunding the face amount of the ticket less reasonable costs.
6) Unauthorized or unlawful resale or attempted resale is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation.
7) Management reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venue and applicable laws.
8) No refunds/exchanges.
9) Ticket user assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the event. Ticket purchaser bears all risks of inclement weather.
10) Tickets may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes) or other trade purposes without the express written consent of the venue management.
11) Ticket users consent to the use of his/her image or likeness incidental to any video display, transmission or recording of the event by venue, artist or promoter.
12) No alcohol, food or other external ingestible substance will be allowed into the venue. All food and drinks consumed onsite must be purchased from licensed vendors trading therein.
13) The use of illegal psychotropic or other addictive substances, narcotics, stimulants, opiates or addictive pharmaceuticals is strictly forbidden in R10 Venue. Discovery of the use of such substances will result in instant ejection and lifetime exclusion from the venue.
14) Smoking will only be permitted in designated smoking areas.
15) The use of cameras, video or audio recording equipment is prohibited unless otherwise indicated by the venue, artist or promoter of the event.
16) Entry times, schedules and updates will be available at www.r10venue.com 4 weeks before each event
17) Events at R10 Venue will comply in full with the Laws of the Government of New Brunswick, Canada.
18) Advertised artists appear subject to availability and fitness.
WARNING-EXCESSIVE EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY BE DAMAGING TO YOUR HEARING.
R10 Venue reserves the right to alter or amend these conditions as the need arises