R10 Venue Entry Conditions
Purchase and or use of a ticket for any and all events at R10 Venue signifies agreement to the following:
1) Tickets cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed and is valid only for the event for which it is issued.
2) Tickets are not transferrable or redeemable for cash.
3) Reproduction of tickets is not permitted.
4) Unless indicated otherwise ticket prices include all applicable taxes.
5) Each ticket is a revocable license and admission may be refused upon refunding the face amount of the ticket less reasonable costs.
6) Unauthorized or unlawful resale or attempted resale of tickets is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation.
7) Management reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venue and applicable laws.
8) Ticket user assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the event. Ticket purchaser bears all risks of inclement weather.
9) Tickets may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes) or other trade purposes without the express written consent of the venue management.
10) Ticket users consent to the use of his / her image or likeness incidental to any video display, transmission or recording of the event by venue, artist or promoter.
11) No alcohol, food or other external ingestible substance will be allowed into the venue. All food and drinks consumed onsite must be purchased from licensed vendors trading therein.
12) The use of illegal psychotropic or other addictive substances, narcotics, stimulants, opiates or addictive pharmaceuticals is strictly forbidden in R10 Venue. Discovery of the use of such substances will result in instant ejection and lifetime exclusion from the venue.
13) Weapons, firearms, fireworks or explosive substances of any kind will be not allowed inside R10 Venue. Persons in breach of this condition will be ejected from the Venue immediately and reported to the Police.
14) Smoking will only be permitted in designated smoking areas.
15) The use of cameras, video or audio recording equipment is prohibited unless otherwise indicated by the venue, artist or promoter of the event.
16) Final entry times, schedules and updates will be available at
17) Events at R10 Venue will comply in full with the Laws of the Government of New Brunswick, Canada.
18) Advertised artists appear subject to availability and fitness.
We take the safety and security of all of our guests, artists and staff very seriously. Visitors are no longer allowed to bring bags, backpacks or packages into R10 Venue. Guests are permitted to take one small bag / handbag with them which does not exceed the size of US Letter (215mm x 280mm / 8.5” x 11”).
All bags will be opened and inspected
There will be designated Fast Lanes for guests who do not bring a bag at all.
Depending on the event, the respective promoter of the show may determine even stricter rules. It is advisable to check the event page on our or the Promoter website before your visit for further details.
There is no storage capacity for bags that exceed the allowed size limit at R10 Venue. Any bags left at Venue entrance may possibly be disposed of before event begins. Leave it in your car or leave it at home.
We generally recommend arriving at the venue in plenty of time. For most events, doors open two - three hours before the show starts. The earlier you arrive, the quicker you will be able to pass through our security checks. Please check the respective event page, Promoter website, Twitter and Facebook pages for detailed event timings.
In the event of severe inclement weather R10 Venue and the respective Promoter(s) reserve the right to postpone and rearrange any event to a different date(s).
WARNING - EXCESSIVE EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY BE DAMAGING TO YOUR HEARING.
R10 Venue reserves the right to alter or amend these conditions as the need arises.