R10 Venue Entry Conditions
Purchase and or use of a ticket for any and all events at R10 Venue signifies agreement to the following:
R10 Venue Entry Conditions
Purchase and or use of a ticket for events at R10 Venue signifies agreement to the following:
- Tickets cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Tickets are valid for the event for which they are issued.
- Tickets are not transferrable or redeemable for cash.
- Reproduction of tickets is not permitted.
- Unless indicated otherwise ticket prices include all applicable taxes.
- Each ticket is a revocable license and admission may be refused upon refunding the face amount of the ticket less reasonable costs.
- Unauthorized or unlawful resale or attempted resale of tickets is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation.
- Management reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venue and applicable laws.
- Ticket user assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the event. Ticket purchaser bears all risks of inclement weather.
- Tickets may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes) or other trade purposes without the express written consent of the venue management.
- Ticket users consent to the use of his / her image or likeness incidental to any video display, transmission or recording of the event by venue, artist or promoter.
- No alcohol, food or other external ingestible substance will be allowed into the venue. All food and drinks consumed onsite must be purchased from licensed vendors trading therein. All alcoholic beverages will be sold by Tokens that are booked in advance online or before presenting for entrance to the Arena.
- The use of illegal psychotropic or other addictive substances, narcotics, stimulants, opiates or addictive pharmaceuticals is strictly forbidden. Discovery of the use of such substances will result in instant ejection and lifetime exclusion from the venue.
- Weapons, firearms, fireworks or explosive substances of any kind will be not allowed inside R10 Venue. Persons in breach of this condition will be ejected from the Venue immediately and reported to the Police.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption is permitted in designated areas only.
- If requested by management or security please return to designated areas immediately upon request
- The use of cameras, video or audio recording equipment is prohibited unless otherwise indicated by the venue, artist or promoter of the event. This includes all professional still and movie cameras up to and including ‘Go Pro’ Cameras or equivalent.
- Live streaming, including Facebook Live or similar programs, may not be operated inside the Venue under any circumstances. Discovery of the use of these programs will result in immediate ejection and / or lifetime exclusion from the venue.
- Final entry times, schedules and updates will be available at www.r10venue.com, Venue Social Media Channels and the Promoter website before each event
- Events at R10 Venue will comply in full with the Laws of the Government of New Brunswick, Canada.
- Advertised artists appear subject to availability and fitness.
- In the event of a cancellation all tickets will be refunded automatically to the card on which they were booked. There will be no refunds considered for any other eventuality.
Entry to Arena
- Each attendee must present a valid ticket to Security at the Arena entrance.
- Attendees will have a wristband placed on the wrist by Security.
- A wristband is required for entry to the Concert Arena being used for the event.
- Wristbands must be well maintained, untampered with and easily visible at all times.
- For safety reasons there is no re-entry allowed to the Arena.
- All transgressions of the above will be notified to the RCMP in every case.
- Guests are permitted to take one small bag / handbag with them which does not exceed US Letter size.
- All bags will be opened and inspected. Leave it in your car or leave it at home.
- Arrive early! Gates open two – three hours before the show starts unless circumstances prevent this.
- Please check the respective event page, Promoter website, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook pages for detailed event timings.
- No external food or alcohol may be brought into the venue.
- No Tailgating or loitering in Car Parks before or after an Event.
- Each ticket sale is final. Refund requests will not be considered.
- A fold up lawn chair is allowed at the Venue.
- Guests may carry up to 1.5l water in sealed plastic bottles.
- In the event of severe inclement weather R10 Venue and the respective Promoter(s) reserve the right to postpone and rearrange any event to a different date(s).
R10 Venue reserves the right to alter or amend these conditions as the need arises.
WARNING – EXCESSIVE EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY BE DAMAGING TO YOUR HEARING.